Come and join our team!
Business Development Manager
We are hiring a Business Development Manager. Work place is based in Düsseldorf, Germany. If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Feb 28, 2022.
- Identification of new business fields and related customers for Enzymaster for European and North American markets in terms of products (mainly fine chemicals for pharma, food & feed and related industries) and R&D services (enzyme screening, directed evolution of enzymes, enzymatic process development, fermentation process development, etc.) which can be expanded to industries such as home and personal care and others.
- Collaborate with our US consultants for the North American market penetration.
- Managing R&D service projects in the interface between customer and R&D operations in Ningbo which includes preparation of project proposals, update presentations, and reports to the customer.
- Participate in new enzymatic product route assessment discussions for identification of new biocatalytic routes and related target products.
- Further job tasks include visiting customers, giving company presentations, identification of and participation in interesting trade fairs/exhibitions, visiting relevant conferences in the field of biocatalysis
- and fine chemical applications such as pharma, food & feed and related industries, and related work activities.
- Report to the EVP based in Düsseldorf, Germany on a weekly basis
- Keep close interaction with our parent company in Ningbo for new R&D developments and product manufacturing.
- MBA or Master’s Degree/PhD in Organic Chemistry, Biotechnology or related fields.
- At least three years’ experience in BD activities in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry is desirable but more junior candidates are also welcome to apply if there is a great motivation to move into BD area.
- Scientific background knowledge in biocatalysis and enzyme engineering is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written English and German language skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Open for frequent travelling within Europe, into the US and China for visiting the parent company.
The potential candidate will be hired under the wholly owned subsidiary Enzymaster Deutschland GmbH, therefore the position is based in Düsseldorf, Germany. The person will report to the Excecutive Vice President International Business based in Germany. A residence in the wider Düsseldorf area would be preferential.
Current Job Offers
R&D Researcher in Microbiology
We are hiring a scientist in Microbiology. Work place is based in Ningbo, Zhejiang, China which is about 200 km away from Shanghai, China. Please send your application to email@example.com if you have any interest. Please note the position is currently suspended due to the pandemic.Learn more
We are hiring a Business Development Manager. Work place is based in Düsseldorf, Germany. If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Feb 28, 2022.Learn more